cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stopped Receiving emails from Tesco Bank

mtraynor
Joining in

Hi

I have had a letter from Tesco Bank saying that they are unable to send my statements via email as the emails are bouncing back. I have checked my account and up until December 2021 I was receiving emails from noreply@ems.tescobank.com then they stopped. The emails aren't going into junk or spam and the contact has been added as a favourite contact  but still an issue. Please can you look into the mail filtering your side to see what's going on? Nothing is going into my SPAM or Junk and as I said they are getting an NDR bounce back but unable to tell me what the error is on the bouceback 😞
Thanks

2 REPLIES 2

Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi mtraynor,

Thanks for posting on the Community Forums. I'm sorry to hear that you haven't been able to receive any emails from Tesco bank recently, that's really odd.

We aren't able to view mail filtering set up for your account on our end, however you can check your spam filtering rules from your end. We have a page set up here with information on how we prevent spam, and how you can remove/set up rules to control what emails are sent where in your mailbox. I know that the emails are not being sent to your spam folders, however I would still recommend taking a look at your settings.

Would you be able to find out the exact error that Tesco Bank are receiving when they try to email you?

Also, I know this may seem obvious and they've emailed you before, but do they definitely have the correct email address?

Thanks

Beth

Good luck getting any info from Tesco Bank.
They were sending read receipts from that address when I was with them. 😀