cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sorry! Your mailbox is not available...

NickPK2020
Joining in

Hello

I am at a loss as still unable to access my VM email having spoken to two helpdesk representatives and resetting my password. I was told to wait for 4-5 hours and then all will work but this is not the case.

Not impressed with 150 assistance so any additional help would be gratefully appreciated.

Thanks

6 REPLIES 6

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi NickPK2020

Welcome to the Community and thank you for posting. 

I am very sorry to hear you have had some issues with logging on to your email account.

Did the team advise on what could be causing this issue? Also, have you made any progress since your last post to us?

Let us know and we will be happy to assist further. 

Thanks 

Nat

Hi Nat

The team tried re-resetting my password and waiting for the problem to clear but no luck with that… now they’ve logged an IT ticket today which I was advised may take 5 days to resolve.

No idea why resetting my password caused such an issue? If there’s anything you can do to expedite my access then please let me know as I’m extremely frustrated with the situation.

Many thanks

Hi NickPK2020, thanks for the message. I am sorry to hear that you have had issues with the mail box and we would do everything in our power before we raise an issue with the IT team. You would need to wait until the IT team have resolved this as they will be the only team which would be able to fix this. When was the ticket raised? ^Chris

Ok thanks Chris. The ticket was raised on the 25th Feb, with access to my inbox ceasing on the 23rd Feb following a routine password reset…

Hi NickPK2020 thanks for getting back to us.

I am sorry that you still don't have access to your email address.  I am going to send you a private message so that we can have a look at the I.T. ticket on your behalf.

Regards

Lee_R

Hi NickPK2020

Just a quick note to confirm you're satisfied with the response and efforts of the forum team?  Remember if you ever need assistance in the future, our fantastic community and forum team are always willing to lend a hand.

Regards

Lee_R