cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sorry. Your mailbox is not available at the moment. Please retry again in one hour

PeteS2
Joining in

I have been getting this message every time I try to log in for the last 3 days. I spent a happy 30 minutes talking to an Indian? gentleman on Virgin's helpline until he cut me off. 

This happened immediately after sending an email to my sister about current events. Is big brother watching me?

Seriously though if a Virgin technician could put me back in touch with my vital Virgin (blueyonder) email account I would be very grateful.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@PeteS2  You may be able to resolve this yourself by following the instructions set out here:

https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Email/Email-accounts-locked-mailbox-unable-unable-to-access-ema...

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

5 REPLIES 5

PeteS2
Joining in
Another disgruntled locked out BY customer here. I started my own thread.

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@PeteS2  You may be able to resolve this yourself by following the instructions set out here:

https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Email/Email-accounts-locked-mailbox-unable-unable-to-access-ema...

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Thanks Graham. That worked 

Molly_T
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Pete, thank you for bringing this to our attention. 

Apologies for the difficulties accessing your email inbox. Massive thanks to @Graham_A for sorting you out with the fix for this. 

Really pleased to hear it has now been resolved. Please do let us know if there is anything further we can support you with. 

All the best. 

Molly

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey @PeteS2,

Welcome back to the community and thanks for taking the time to post.
I'm glad that the help from @Graham_A enabled you to get back into your mailbox.

Please let us know here if you have any further issues.

Regards,

Steven_L