cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Son`s email address suddenly rejected by virgin media

187catherine
Just joined

My son attempted to send me an email twice yesterday which did not arrive.

He got a message that said your message wasnt` delivered because the recipients email provider rejected it.   

How can we correct this so he can send me email as he has in past.  The email he sent had a postage label for an amazon return he had requested for me. 

Thanks 

2 REPLIES 2

coenoby
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@187catherine wrote:

How can we correct this

To get the answer to that you really need to post the full error message that you son has received because that should give an indication of why the message was rejected. Make sure the full email addresses are redacted, for example, show your email address as XXXXX@virginmedia.com.

In many cases these "blocks" are temporary so you may find that the message will get through if you try a bit later.

Coenoby

Edited to add, it would also be useful to know the domain name of your son's email address, that is the part after the @ symbol.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media.

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Akua_A
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @187catherine,

Welcome to our community forums and thank you for your first post.

Sorry to hear your son is having this issue with his email. We want to do our best to help. Was the great advise given by @coenoby helpful? Is the issue still ongoing?

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs