cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Some e-mails not being received to virgin.net account

stever2646
Joining in

Hello,

On the whole my virgin.net e-mail account is working. however, I have noticed that I am no longer receiving e-mails from certain companies that I have an account with. These include Heathrow Rewards. As a result I'm not receiving password reset notifications. When i contacted Heathrow Rewards they informed me that for some reason Virgin was blocking their account. Is there a reason for this?

5 REPLIES 5

Ayisha_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @stever2646,

A warm welcome to our Community Forums and thanks for your post. 

I am sorry to hear you're not receiving emails from certain companies. 

Can I just check you check your spam mail just in case some of these have ended up there?

Do the companies receive a non delivery report?

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Yes, I checked my spam.

Sorry, I don’t know if they received a non delivery report. I forgot my password and went through the reset process but the e-mails weren’t coming through. In the end I had to call them and had to change to my account to use my company e-mail. They informed me that this was a known issue and for some reason Virgin had started to block their e-mails. It explained why I hadn’t received marketing news from them. 

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thanks for your reply stever2646.

Just to rule it out, have you made any adjustments to your settings such as filters on your email account?

Information on this can be found here

Thanks 

Nat

Hi Nat,

No I've not made any adjustments to my settings.

Kind regards,

Steve

Thanks for coming back to us @stever2646, are you still an active Virgin broadband customer?

Are you having issues with any other companies?

Regards,

Steven_L