cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Some contacts not added

RoyCa
On our wavelength

I have two large group emails for two different sports notifications. On both, I get the following error message when I load them BCC, "Some contacts could not be added as they have no valid e-mail field." So I find a small number that have to be manually added after. I cannot see anything wrong with their email address in my contacts list.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Molly_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hey @RoyCa,

Many thanks for your recent post. Sorry to hear you're having this issue with your email contacts.

Have you tried deleting these particular addresses from your contacts list and re-entering them again as new contacts, then re-adding them to the group?

Kind regards,

Molly_G
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

Molly_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hey @RoyCa,

Many thanks for your recent post. Sorry to hear you're having this issue with your email contacts.

Have you tried deleting these particular addresses from your contacts list and re-entering them again as new contacts, then re-adding them to the group?

Kind regards,

Molly_G
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

RoyCa
On our wavelength

Thanks. I have just tried that with one group email that just excluded one recipient and it appears to have worked.
I will look at the other one tomorrow that has a few that get missed. Thanks once again How bizarre.

RoyCa
On our wavelength

I have just tried it with my other group email. Completely deleting two contacts and then re-adding to contacts and group emails and it appears to have worked. A mystery, but a mystery solved. Thank you very much.

Hi RoyCa,

Thanks very much for the update. Glad to hear your all back up and running, we will pass this feedback on to Molly for you.

If you need any further assistance, please come back to us through this channel.

Kind regards Jodi.