cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service problem now fxed email gone mad!

Ashg
Superfast

We had service problems a couple of days ago with email so I signed up for notifications so I knew when it was fixed and later that day it was fine.

Over the past two days I've had the same email 12 times telling me it's fixed. OK I get the message now 🙄.

I've looked it my account and can't see anyway to turn this off. looking like I'm going to be getting these forever!

4 REPLIES 4

Client62
Hero

I feel left out !

Last time it was only 7 fault alert emails and then 7 fixed alert emails

That was reported as a defect last year

Fr-Agile sure is the methodology ! 

@Client62 wrote:

I feel left out !

Last time it was only 7 fault alert emails and then 7 fixed alert emails

That was reported as a defect last year

Fr-Agile sure is the methodology ! 

It now 13 emails 😂

Had three more emails this morning. Two with the same time on them. VM need to fix their problems! My next step is to block their emails VM.jpg

Hi Ashg! 👋 Welcome back to the community. Thank you for posting!

Sorry to hear you were recently affected by an outage, and have now been receiving a lot of email updates! I'd like to get this raised with the team and check if we can get them turned back off for you so I will send you a PM to confirm a few account details, along with the email you signed up to them with. You can find it in your Inbox in the top right corner of the page. 📩

Thanks for your patience in the meantime - I can appreciate it must be frustrating! Especially given the recent service issues. 

We can return to this public thread to keep it updated when possible. All the best 🌞

Molly