cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Secondary email not working

cshore63
Joining in

One of the secondary email accounts on my account stopped working several days ago. I have tried accessing it directly via the web interface but am getting the "not available, try again in an hour" message. I have tried resetting the password but this did not help. This email address is crucial to my wife's business so I really need to get it working again. Thanks in advance.

5 REPLIES 5

Hayley_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hello @cshore63,

Welcome to the community page, thanks for posting.

I am sorry to see that the secondary email is not working.

Do you currently have an active broadband with us? If so are you the account holder?

Many thanks,

Hayley
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Yes I do. Account number  [REMOVED]

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

Hayley_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thank you for confirming this.

I will send you a private message now to try and help you resolve this @cshore63.

Please look out for a plum envelope at the top right of your screen.

Many thanks,

Hayley
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Hayley_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hello @cshore63,

Thank you for talking with me in a private message.

I am sorry I was unable to fix this, but please do message me if it is not working after 5 days 🙂

Then I can check the It ticket raised.

Many thanks,

Hayley
Forum Team

Hayley_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thank you for talking to me in a private message @cshore63.

I am glad that I have managed to fix this for you 🙂 If you ever need help please make a new post and we will be along to help again.

Hope you have a nice day.

Hayley
Forum Team