cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Secondary email inaccessible

sibbs
Tuning in

Hi 

my wife’s email which is a secondary account to my main account seems to be inaccessible on the my Virgin media account , there is no access to change password only to delete mailboxes. Could someone please assist me in fixing, thx 

4 REPLIES 4

用心棒
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

The primary account holder can no longer manage secondary accounts beyond their deletion. To reset the password go to Forgotten your Password? | Reset Here | Virgin Media. If the password cannot be reset due to the security question answer phase being unsuccessful then post back here to have issue flagged to the forum ream.

-- 
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more
Have I helped? Click helpful.jpeg Mark as Helpful Answer and solved, or use thanks.jpeg Kudos to say thanks

Can someone please contact me as this issue is not resolved and I’ve called 150 and been cut off several times 

Hi @sibbs 

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community.

I am sorry for the email issue and will send you a PM now

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @sibbs 

Thanks for joining me on PM and happy to report all sorted 🙂

Please do pop back to the community if you need further assistance. 

Best wishes.

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill