cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Second Account

Chipman2
Joining in

I accidentally deleted my wife's email account whilst on My Virgin Media. She hasn't set up  My Virgin media on her account. How can I restore her email account ?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

coenoby
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@Chipman2 

I have escalated this to the Forum Team (VM staff who support this forum). It may be possible for them to restore the account if it has only just been deleted but it is a long shot I'm afraid.

To add to the problem, VM removed the option to set up new VM email accounts last year. Therefore if your wife's VM email account cannot be restored she will have to set up a new account with another email provider such as Gmail.

Coenoby

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media.

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

2 REPLIES 2

coenoby
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@Chipman2 

I have escalated this to the Forum Team (VM staff who support this forum). It may be possible for them to restore the account if it has only just been deleted but it is a long shot I'm afraid.

To add to the problem, VM removed the option to set up new VM email accounts last year. Therefore if your wife's VM email account cannot be restored she will have to set up a new account with another email provider such as Gmail.

Coenoby

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media.

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Vikki_M
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Chipman2 

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community.

I am sorry to hear that the email account has been accidentally deleted.

I will send you a private message now so we can get some further details and see if this can be restored. 

Please look out for the purple envelope in the top right of the page and pop me a reply when you can. 

Vikki - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide