cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Saved email folder gone

BlueBox
On our wavelength

Today went check on email I saved from hmrc  on my S22 phone  and noticed that saved email folder has gone  had alot invoices ect saved 😔 

29 REPLIES 29

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Is this when accessing the email accounts via an email app on your phone?

If so you need to check the app settings to make sure you are still subscribed to the missing folders.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

BlueBox
On our wavelength

Using Samsung Email on S22

Ryan_N
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hey BlueBox, 

Thank you for your post. 

Sorry to hear of the problem you've had here - have you been able to follow the advice given above and if so, how are things looking at the moment? 

Cheers, 

Ryan. 

BlueBox
On our wavelength

Yes tried averything including deleting the email account and logging back in 

Hi BlueBox, thanks for getting back to us.

Sorry to hear that the advice given, has not helped resolve your issue.  Picking up on an earlier point.  Did you mean this issue is impacting you in regard to 3rd party email addresses/accounts that you have on the same handset?

Regards

Lee_R

BlueBox
On our wavelength

The issue is with Samsung email  loosing Saved Email Folder

jpeg1
Alessandro Volta

Do you see the missing emails when you log in with a browser at

https://mail2.virginmedia.com/

- jpeg1
My name is NOT Alessandro. That's just a tag Virginmedia sticks on some contributors. Please ignore it.

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@jpeg1 wrote:

Do you see the missing emails when you log in with a browser at

https://mail2.virginmedia.com/

@jpeg1 If you read the complete thread you will see that this isn't an issue with Virgin Media mail. It is an issue for the op with all email accounts accessed through their Samsung mail app.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

BlueBox
On our wavelength

I don't see a Saved Email Folder on Vm

jpeg1
Alessandro Volta

If you don't see a Saved folder when logging in directly to the VM server then it won't be available either with a mobile app.  Could it have been moved into another folder like Deleted or Junk? 

- jpeg1
My name is NOT Alessandro. That's just a tag Virginmedia sticks on some contributors. Please ignore it.