cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SPF validation failed.

tabkey
Joining in

Can someone advise why when attempting to email info@ammossuites.com I keep getting NDR emails that state:

Diagnostic-Code: smtp; 550 5.7.23 SPF validation failed. : Reason: mechanism

I am able to send emails to other recipients without issue, this seems to be the only address causing the issue.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

用心棒
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Does this happen when sending from webmail?

-- 
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more
Have I helped? Click helpful.jpeg Mark as Helpful Answer and solved, or use thanks.jpeg Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

2 REPLIES 2

用心棒
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Does this happen when sending from webmail?

-- 
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more
Have I helped? Click helpful.jpeg Mark as Helpful Answer and solved, or use thanks.jpeg Kudos to say thanks

Hi

The issue seems to be isolated, and from investigation it is due to using a personal email domain through virginmedia.com

The workaround is to use my email hosting services webmail portal to send to the specific address, which it does successfully. Not sure why it is only this single address that has the issue though, where all other email correspondence go through successfully.

Thanks for the pointer - appreciated.