cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rubbish service

Trevorminto
Tuning in

Lost my email 3 weeks ago and still not working, it appears the blueyonder email is not recognised, if you ring up they say they are going to raise a ticket, wth is a ticket, do they run around the office with their arm raised holding a piece of paper, nobody ever comes back to you and they say there’s no fault if you ring again, absolutely useless, I have some important emails on that account that look like they are now lost, thank you Virgin 

9 REPLIES 9

jpeg1
Alessandro Volta

If the email address is linked to a current Virginmedia broadband address it should be recoverable, with help from VM staff.  If it isn't then it will be a long delayed closure under the original conditions it was provided. 

- jpeg1
My name is NOT Alessandro. That's just a tag Virginmedia sticks on some contributors. Please ignore it.

Nathan_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @Trevorminto, welcome back to our forum and thanks for your post. 

I'm sorry to see you have not been able to have your email issue resolved. I will certainly be happy to have a check to see what the team have done regarding this issue. I'll send you a PM to confirm your details so this can be done.

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

That’s the point I’ve rang 5 times and tried to sort it but the VM staff are no use whatsoever

Thank you, what TV package do you also have on your account?

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

I’ve got one of the top packages, been a customer for about 20 years, terrible service still no emails 

You guys have changed it all without telling us, the host name used to be imap4.blueyonder.co.uk but it’s now imap.virgin media.co.uk ,so it all changed and now doesn’t work, lost two jobs because of this thanks 

Hi @Trevorminto thanks for your reply, sorry to hear you're having issues here.

We can see you've been discussing things via PM with a colleague Nathan, security checks do need to be cleared for emails so if you can go back to Nathan to clear this, we'll help as soon as we can.

Many thanks

Tom_W

I did all of the security checks I was waiting for him

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

No worries,

Thanks for getting back to us.

Once Nathan is on shift they'll respond to the query at hand.

Take care,

Kain