cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Retrieving an old email account that I had years ago. Virgin never gave me access to it again

HelloThere
Just joined

I had an email which inus d for years. After Virgin purchased Bluetooth Dee they never enabled me access to the account despite my trying many ways to ask their staff. They said they didn’t know how to retrieve it. 

I had so many documents and private emails which  are all now lost

is there any way I can get that account back? 

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3

Anankha
Problem sorter

I doubt it after all this time. Most likely the account & the emails within have been deleted by now.

My Broadband Ping - Virginmedia

用心棒
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Use of a Virgin Media email account, i.e. blueyonder.co.uk, has always been dependent on having their broadband service or less than 90 days having passed since its termination after which it is permanently deleted — Regrettably Virgin Media have been not been diligent in executing these deletions.

Have you tried a password reset here Forgotten your Password? | Reset Here | Virgin Media. Should that fail then the manner of failure may give a clue to the state of account. Post back here if further help is required.

-- 
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more
Have I helped? Click helpful.jpeg Mark as Helpful Answer and solved, or use thanks.jpeg Kudos to say thanks

Vikki_M
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @HelloThere

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community.

I am sorry to hear about you losing access to the email account.

How long has it been since you last had access please?

Do you currently have a broadband account with us?

Please pop back to us when you can. 

Vikki - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide