cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resetting password

PatsyW
Joining in

I need to reset my password as I can't remember it.  I filled in my email address and latest bill details to do this and it keeps saying that the bill details are invalid. I see from on here that this has been a problem for some years now. I am wondering why this hasn't been sorted out yet?!  

I rang and the person on the other end of the phone gave me a temporary password.  That doesn't work either.

Please help!

5 REPLIES 5

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi PatsyW, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's great having you on board with us in the Community. 

I'm sorry to hear you're having an issue with logging in to your My VM account. We can reset the details here for you but to do this I will need to pass data protection. I have sent you a private message regarding this and will investigate further once I receive your reply. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right-hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

I am having the same problem. When I get to the reset page I entered my DOB and secret question answer and hit submit. The page 'blinks' but nothing happens. Any advice for me?

Hey @ukgreguk,

Welcome back to the community and thanks for taking the time to post.
I'm really sorry to hear of the issues that you're having with resetting your password, I would be happy to take a further look into this for you but would need to take a few details via private message. Please look out for my message and we can get started.

Regards,

Steven_L

Yes, I will look out for it.

Thanks @ukgreguk
@Steven_L will get back to you via private message and hopefully get this resolved for you ASAP. 

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley