cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reset password

Janne66
Joining in

Hi. 

I have a blueyonder email address that I cannot remember the password too. I am no longer a VM account holder, but I still have the email address after several years. Could anyone help me reset my password please 

2 REPLIES 2

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@Janne66 wrote:

Hi. 

I have a blueyonder email address that I cannot remember the password too. I am no longer a VM account holder, but I still have the email address after several years. Could anyone help me reset my password please 

Unfortunately the chances of you being able to reset the password and regain access are very small.

Continued use of a blueyonder email address (or any other virgin media email domain) requires the email address to be linked to a current Virgin Media broadband account.  If you can remember your security questions/answers there is a small chance of being able to use the forgotten password route via this link: 

virgin-media-reset-username-and-password 

The Virgin Media Forum Team staff will not be able to assist you with this enquiry.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Travis_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Janne66

My apologies for the inconvenience but unfortunately we'll be unable to assist with this as advised by the very helpful @Graham_A as the account is now disconnected and isn't attached to a broadband account with ourselves.

Again, my apologies and have a great day.

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs