cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reset access to virgin.net email address

JoyceHen
Joining in

I am unable to access my virgin.net email address since yesterday. I don’t have a virgin account any more as they moved out of my area. I phoned virgin and I got told that talk talk should be able to help but that say they can’t. What now? 

13 REPLIES 13

Hi @Gaaz1,

I am very sorry about all of this, and I can completely understand your frustration.

I'm going to send you a private message in a few moments so we can take some additional details to take a closer look at what's going on and assist you further.

Please respond to this at your earliest convenience and we can go from there.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

Hanlon’s razor, ‘Don’t ascribe to malice what can be plainly explained by incompetence’

I fear that the failure of VM to properly train their support staff (well, that does cost money which could be better spent on director’s salaries), may well have spread, not unlike a virus, and has now infected the retention staff - but are you sure you spoke to the UK based staff and not the offshore staff - and frankly there’s no hope now for the latter, they are a lost cause!

Hi jem101

No I can't be sure, but if offshore they had a wonderful North East and the second call a fantastic Scottish accent.

Hi @Gaaz1,

Thank you for reaching back via private message. If you do need any further assistance at all, please do feel free to reach back out to us here on the forums again and we'll do what we can to help you.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!