cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Removing emails from virgin media

tristram
Joining in

Hi!  My sister is now in charge of paying her own virgin media bill.  I previously paid her bill by direct debit as she did not have a bank account. After being in touch with various people, I was told that I would have to remove email address from my profile through virgin media site. I did this on Jan 21st. However emails are still being sent to me. Please can you advise?

Thank you.  Kind regards.

7 REPLIES 7

tristram
Joining in

Hi!  My sister is now in charge of paying her own virgin media bill.  I previously paid her bill by direct debit as she did not have a bank account. After being in touch with various people, I was told that I would have to remove email address from my profile through virgin media site. I did this on Jan 21st. However emails are still being sent to me. Please can you advise?

Thank you.

Kind regards. tristram.

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@tristram Can you please clarify exactly what it is you are trying to achieve.

Are you referring to the email address to which the monthly bill notification is sent or are you referring to the email addresses that form part of your and/or your sisters Virgin Media broadband accounts?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Hi Graham! It is an email address to which the monthly bill notification is sent, which should now have been removed, because paper bills are sent to her directly and she deals with them and pays them herself.
Thank you . tristram.

Hi there @tritram

Thank you so much for your post and welcome back to our forums! 

I'm so sorry to hear that you have been facing this issue with your sisters account! 

Can I ask if the name on the account is hers or yours? 

Has she been able to update the email address in her My Virgin Media profile? 

Thank you. 

Thank you Ashleigh _C for your email. A new account was set up, when my sister moved at the end of November, which is now in her name and which she has paper bills sent monthly for which she pays at a paypoint as she does not use the Internet. Previously the account was in her name using my husband's email address for payments to be taken monthly by d.debit. I was told by one of the team that I would have to remove email address from my profile through virgin site. I did this, on January 21st. yet emails are still being sent although the money is not taken as I cancelled the d. Debit via the bank.
Hopefully you can sort this for me. Kind regards tristram.

HI!

A new account was set up, when my sister moved at the end of November, which is now in her name and which she has paper bills sent monthly for which she pays at a paypoint as she does not use the Internet. Previously the account was in her name using my husband's email address for payments to be taken monthly by d.debit. I was told by one of the team that I would have to remove email address from my profile through virgin site. I did this, on January 21st. yet emails are still being sent although the money is not taken as I cancelled the d. Debit via the bank.
Can you please advise.
Kind regards tristram.

Thanks for coming back to us @tristram and I'm sorry that the issues are still ongoing. 

I can look into this further for you but would need to take a few details via private message, so that we can pass account security.

Please look out for my message and we can get started.

Regards,

Steven_L