cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recovery of deleted email

Bonzo57
Joining in

Hi
A couple of emails in my inbox (blue yonder) from a chain of emails were somehow/accidently deleted in early December 2021. I have tried my bin and trash, but they don't appear there. I have tried webmail too and they don't appear anywhere in the webmail either. I am just wondering if those can be recovered from the virginmedia server. I know the exact day and hour when the emails were sent to me.

Any hope of recovering those email by VM technical support?

Thanks

B

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Not possible I'm afraid.  If they are not in webmail and you don't have an offline backup then they are gone for good.

VM do not keep backups for you.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

2 REPLIES 2

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Not possible I'm afraid.  If they are not in webmail and you don't have an offline backup then they are gone for good.

VM do not keep backups for you.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Tom_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Bonzo57, thanks for your post although I'm sorry to hear of your concerns raised.

I'm really sorry as once emails have been deleted and then "timed" out of your trash folder after 30 days, they are then permanently lost.

Please let us know if you need further help in the future, but apologies once again for any disappointment this response may cause.

Many thanks

Tom_W