cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reactivate old account

Popontop1
Joining in

How can I reactivate an old email account that was closed by virgin when I went to sky

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

In that case the email address may not have been fully deleted.  The VM Forum Team should be able to advise further when they reach this thread in a day or so.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

If the email account has been deleted by VM it cannot be reactivated.

If you try sending an email to the old address do you get a non delivery report?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs

No it just goes off into the ether ?

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

In that case the email address may not have been fully deleted.  The VM Forum Team should be able to advise further when they reach this thread in a day or so.

Hi there @Ponontop1

Thank you so much for your first post and welcome to the forums! 

I'm so sorry to hear that you have faced this issues with your email. I cannot guarantee that I can retrieve this for but you but I would be happy to try. 

I'll send you a PM now to check, please keep an eye out for the purple envelope in the top right corner alerting you to a new message.

Thank you.