cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: secondary account - and changing password

paulww
Tuning in

Also running into the same difficulty - I have a secondary account that my wife uses for email purposes. I'm trying to set her up with a new device and need to reset the password (it's been a while since she's actually used the password as it was saved when her mail client was set up). I have only the option to delete her account via My Virgin Media, and am unable to use the password recovery option for her account.

Any help would be much appreciated.

2 REPLIES 2

用心棒
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

You cannot recover the password but it can be reset from here Forgotten your Password? | Reset Here | Virgin Media; enter her email address and follow the reset process.

-- 
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more
Have I helped? Click helpful.jpeg Mark as Helpful Answer and solved, or use thanks.jpeg Kudos to say thanks

Hi paulww, 

Thanks for your post and apologies to hear you're having an issue with resetting the password for the secondary account. 

Hopefully the steps given above by 用心棒 should help get things resolved for you however if they haven't helped then pop back here and let us know as we can manually reset the password for you. 

Let us know. 

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs