cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: ntlworld email not recognising login

jacquiwhewell
On our wavelength

I also have not been able to use my email all day.The help guy was no help either. Any ideas out there please

Jacqui

5 REPLIES 5

Hayley_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hello @jacquiwhewell,

Welcome back to the community page, thank you for posting on here.

I am sorry that the email is not working.

Have you tried resetting your password? Using a different web browser?

Many thanks,

Hayley
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

jacquiwhewell
On our wavelength

I have not had emails now since last monday.Just page unavailable etc.What do we do.I have phoned everyday and nothing has changed.HELP !

Jacqui

Can't reset anything as can't get email page at all.Tried a different browser,no joy.

Why can't Virgin just put NTLWORLD back up.I can't afford to lose my inbox.It's the only way I can connect with my son whose abroad.Also people send my bills to my email.....Virgin being one of them ! I have emails I've kept from friends who have died.I need my inbox.

Jacqui

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@jacquiwhewell You don't use the email page to reset the password, you do it via your My Virgin Media account page.

Sign in to My Virgin Media, go to My Profile and/or Manage Accounts depending on whether the account concerned is your primary account or an additional one. Select the account concerned and then click on Change to the right of password if a primary account or View/Change then change to the right of password for secondary accounts.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Hi jacquiwhewell, 

Thanks for coming back to us in the Community. I'm really sorry that things still aren't working for you. 

We can certainly take a look at things for you. In order to do that I will need to pass data protection with you. I have sent you a private message regarding this and will investigate further once I receive your reply. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs