Hi, I have the same problem with my main virgin.net account and a sub account

Regards

Greg

7 REPLIES 7

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi gregmnewman,

Thank you for reaching out tom us in our community and welcome, sorry to hear you are having issues with your Virgin.net Emails and sub accounts, are you currently a Virgin Media customer as I wasn't able to locate a account with the details we have for you, have we assisted with this email previously?

Regards

Paul.

Hi Paul

Yes a long time customer, just changed the email address on my forum account to my blueyonder address which works fine. I also have a virgin.net that I can't access as well as another sub address on that account that also can't access.

Greg

Tom_F
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thanks for letting us know Greg. 

So we can help further I will contact you via PM - just look out for the purple envelope icon and we'll take it from there.

Tom 

Tom_F
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thanks for letting me know this is sorted now @gregmnewman . Please give us another shout if you encounter any more issues.

Tom 

My mailboxes that you fixed for in September have become unavailable again. Can you fix them again please?

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi gregmnewman, 

Thank you for reaching back out to us here on the Community.

In order for me to assist further, I will just need to pop you over a private message.
As before, this will be available via the purple envelope on the top right of this page. 

Speak soon, 

Nat

Hi gregmnewman, 

Thanks for taking the time to come back to me via private message. 

I'm really glad to hear things are working again for you although so not good about the COVID. Hopefully you are well on the road to recovery and we hope you get better soon. 

If you have any further issues, don't hesitate to come back to us here in the Community. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs