cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: email problems

muffmasterh
Superfast

Yes total joke and why should we even have to reset our passwords anyway not that it has worked for you

7 REPLIES 7

muffmasterh
Superfast

Mine is ntl world same problem

muffmasterh
Superfast

hasn't worked for me.

& to be honest i never expected it to.

muffmasterh
Superfast

no replies, nobody at virgin gives a toss it would seem.

muffmasterh
Superfast

the " helpful " answers that say you need a password reset are probably not helpful at all

password reset not working for me and i did not expect it to either, it is clearly a deeper rooted issue but virgin don't give a toss & just take our money

& as you say, even if it were to work why should you have to reset your password anyway just to access your emails ??? 😡

Serena_C
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @muffmasterh

Welcome back to our Community Help Forum 🙂

Thank you for posting about the email issues you are experiencing, I understand your ntlworld email address is currently saying 'Mailbox Unavailable'?

Just so you know, the best thing to do would be to post all of the details of the issue you are having in one post so that we can look into this further.

When did you perform the password reset?

Kind regards,

Serena

after coming onto the forums & seeing the advice, it made no difference, however the mailbox came back on line on it's own accord about 30 mins after

Hi Muffmasterh,

Thanks for coming back to us with an update on how things are going with your Email, I am glad it's now back up and running.

If you find that you run into any further problems with your Emails, please let us know.

Thanks for your patience whilst our IT team worked on this.

Kind regards, 

Megan_L