cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Your session was invalidated. Please login again.

316club
Settling in

Hi VM team.
I have used webmail for a couple of years now as i am told that this is a safer way to use emails. However, i too have had issues with sending attachments as i do frequently have to send attachments.

I can send a single attachment which is approx 2.2mb in size. If i send two or more in the same email i get the message "your session was invalidated.Please login again."
No matter how many times i log and send more than one attachment i get the same message...

I have tried the following-

• Disabling antivirus and resending email. This makes no difference and i have the same issue
  • Disabling VPN and resending email. This makes no difference and i have the same issue
  • Using 4x different web browsers to access VM Webmail. This makes no difference and i have the same issue.

However, if i use Apple email program, i can send multiple attachments with no issues at all . I tested it to 20mb and received all attachments with no issues

This indicates to me that the problem is with VM Webmail. Emails are working fine, the problem is with sending attachments. Could you please run thorough investigations on this common problem?

2 REPLIES 2

用心棒
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Whilst waiting for the Virgin Media team…

What is the name of the antivirus product being used?

Which operating systems / devices are being used when the webmail issue occurs?

When successfully sending via Apple Mail does webmail still ail to do so on that same device?

-- 
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more
Have I helped? Click helpful.jpeg Mark as Helpful Answer and solved, or use thanks.jpeg Kudos to say thanks

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey @316club,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post your issue on the forums.
I'm really sorry to hear that you're having issues trying to send emails out with attachments, Is this to any address in particular or is to every address that you try and sent attachments to?

Regards,

Steven_L