cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Your mailbox is not available at the moment.

PleaseFixEmail
Joining in

Hi there.  I seem to be having the same problem that other users were experiencing last year.  I am unable to access my VM email account via web app or browser; the account seems to have been inaccessible for about 3 days now.  I have successfully changed the password, but cannot access the email account.

As it seems you were able to help other Users, I would be glad of some help to get the account accessible again.

Kind Regards.

22 REPLIES 22

Sorry for the delay - I didn't get notified.

I've just tested with both Chrome and Edge, and the "Forbidden" screen arises with both.

Afternoon @PleaseFixEmail

Thanks so much for popping back in the week, I am sorry about the delay in getting back in touch. When I have checked the IT tickets, they have popped back as resolved so I can only apologise you are still having issues. 

Have you attempted logging in since Wednesday at all? 

I can't see in the thread if you are able to access using an email client? Is it only webmail that you're having the issue with? 

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

Yes - the problem, is webmail via the Virgin website.  Still coming up as "Forbidden"

Thank you for letting us know @PleaseFixEmail so sorry to hear that this is still happening.

Can I just check have you cleared your cache and cookies and tried logging in again? 

Hi Ash. Yes, just fully cleared out all cache and cookies etc. - logging in still brings up the "Forbidden" message and nothing more.

Hi there,

Thanks for trying that for us, sorry to hear you're still having trouble with this.

I'll pop you over a private message now so I can take some details can get this raised with our IT Teams for you.

Please do look out for my message over at the purple envelope.

Beth

Beth

Please help!  I have the same problem.

Hello EmailHelp,

Sorry to hear of the problems experienced accessing your email account, we understand the concern this can cause and appreciate you taking the time to raise this via the forums. Welcome to the community.

Have you been able to check and follow the steps raised here to resolve the issue?

Rob

Thank you for getting back to me, Rob.

No luck, I'm afraid.  Computer virus scanned, new password.  Unable to access email account either on the web or Mac Mail.

Do you have any more suggestions?