cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Your mailbox is not available at the moment.

PleaseFixEmail
Joining in

Hi there.  I seem to be having the same problem that other users were experiencing last year.  I am unable to access my VM email account via web app or browser; the account seems to have been inaccessible for about 3 days now.  I have successfully changed the password, but cannot access the email account.

As it seems you were able to help other Users, I would be glad of some help to get the account accessible again.

Kind Regards.

22 REPLIES 22

PleaseFixEmail
Joining in

Hi Steven.

I seem to be having the same problem (or one very like it); have been using the email account for years but have been unable to access the account for the last four days (either via the web app or email software).

The email account attached to my forum profile isn't the problematic one (as I couldn't access the 'verification' email), but I can give you the relevant account if you message me.

Thanks & Kind Regards.

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@PleaseFixEmail  It isn't a good choice to add your issue to old threads, always better to start a new one for you issue, hence I have separated out your posts.

In order to help the VM Forum Team can you confirm that the email account concerned is part of your current VM broadband account, i.e. you can see the address under the My Profile or Manage Accounts tabs when signed into your primary My Virgin Media account?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Thanks for that Graham.

...and yes, the email account is the one that is linked to "My Virgin Media"

Zak_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Good morning @PleaseFixEmail 

Welcome to the forums and thank you for taking the time to post. 

I am sorry to hear that you have had some issues with your email address. 

Are you able to let me know, are you currently a virgin media customer? 

Kind regards,

Zak_M

Hi Zak.

Yes, I'm still a Virgin customer of many years.

Zak_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thank you for coming back to me. 

I will pop you over a PM so that I can get some account information. 

Kind regards,

Zak_M

Hello there @PleaseFixEmail

Thanks so much for your Private Message to @Zak_M - I was sorry to understand that you're still having issues accessing the emails via webmail. 

Please can you post a screenshot of the error message you are getting when attempting to log in via the webmail so we can better understand how to help you out? Are you able to access the email address via your MyVirginMedia account at all? 

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

PleaseFixEmail_0-1619979767706.png

Hi there.  Above is the screen that I get once my email address and password have been accepted (plus any Turing test that's been triggered).  Propr to the email problem starting off, this would have gone straight to the web email.

Hi,

Is the issue consistent through every internet browser?

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs