cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Your mailbox is not available at the moment. Please retry again in one hour and make sure you are us

tlsimmonds
Tuning in

I’ve just joined because I’m having the same issue as everyone on this post. I have spoken to 2 advisors who have done their best to sort this issue but with no success. As this is my main email account And I haven’t been able to receive or send for over 24 hours I’m panicking a bit! Can someone please assist?

8 REPLIES 8

David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team

Good Afternoon @tlsimmonds, thanks for your post and a very warm welcome to you!

Sorry to hear of the issues with the E-Mail account, and that this has caused you to panic.

Can you please advise me if you are the account holder for the Virgin Media package you have installed?

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

Yes, I am

Have you been able to discover what’s going on with my email yet?

Hayley_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hello @tlsimmonds,

I am sorry to see that your NTL email is not working.

I would love to try and help you with this, I will send you a private message so I can investigate this.

Please look out for a plum envelope at the top right or your page.

Many thanks,

Hayley
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi tlsimmonds, 

Thanks for coming back to us on this one via private message to let us know things are working for you now.. 

I'm glad things are all resolved for you now. If you have any further issues, pop back and let us know 🙂

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi, I seem to be having the same issue with my email account. I’ve tried resetting my password but to no avail. Can you assist please.

All sorted now, the password change took a long time to come through.

Regards 

Hi there @tlsimmonds

Thank you so much for letting us know and I am so happy to hear that this is now back up and running. 

Should you have any other issues at all please don't hesitate to reach out via the forums again.

Thank you again.