cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Virgin.net

Simmone
Joining in

I have the same problem as many others. I have a Virgin.net email address for over 20 years and its now not working and support is not helping me and keep referring me to Talk Talk who know nothing. Come on Virgin please give me support and a contact number.

35 REPLIES 35

I have a virgin media account but my virgin.net email was not  linked . Can you advise how to fix this ?

ravenstar68
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

The @ForumTeam can look into the situation.  Depending on who took out the virgin.net account and who took out the virginmedia.com account - it MIGHT be possible to do a move and transfer.

HOWEVER

If this is possible and you choose to do this you will lose ALL emails linked to your virginmedia broadband account, as they will replaced with all the emails from the virgin.net profile.

Tim

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Thank you . Who can I speak with to help me?

ravenstar68
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@ModTeam - Can you assist?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Tom_F
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Simmone, thanks for getting in touch.

Sorry to hear about the email issues - thnaks for flagging @ravenstar68

Further to the helpful advice above I'd like to take a closer look into it to see what we can do to assist, just look out for my PM (the purple envelope icon) and we'll take it from there.

Tom 

Hi Please can someone Help.  Something with the Virgin name should benefit from their support.

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@Simmone wrote:

Hi Please can someone Help.  Something with the Virgin name should benefit from their support.

Have you responded to the Private Message that @Tom_F sent you two days ago?  Tom_F is an employee of Virgin Media.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs

Tom do you have news about this please.

So do you know how I can get it reinstated?

Virgin Media asked us a few months ago to change the password via the  Virgin media site top right corner email tab. Everything then worked for a short wile and about 3 weeks ago I had no  problems sending emails but I keep getting the message Cannot get mail and it keeps asking for a password which I enter and nothing happens until I get  a repeat of the Cannot get mail message. Virgin Media support keeps sending me to Talk Talk and Talk Talk keep saying they do not offer support.