cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Virgin.net email account

email83
Joining in

Hi, i really am struggling to access my emails also, i cant get on it anyway at tall. I have been on hold for over an hour and spent 30 minutes with an advisor trying to unlock me. Please please help...i cant reset my password as it doesn't accept my security details 😞 losing the will to live...just want access so i can wind down as i know VM no longer support this though i have been a customer for over 20 years

4 REPLIES 4

albob
Superfast

Do you have an active Broadband account with VM ? : If not, your email address is liable to be deleted !!

Have you tried the advice in this 'sticky'?

https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Email/Email-accounts-locked-mailbox-unable-unable-to-access-ema...

Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi email83 thanks for posting and welcome to our community.

I am sorry to hear that you're currently unable to access your virgin,net email address.  Are you an existing broadband customer with ourselves?  And if so, it sounds like you've previously had an account where you did not have our cable services.  Do you know if that email address was ever moved to your new account?  This could have been very easily overlooked, if you've moved home since the original email address was set up and yet it continued to work.

Regards

Lee_R

Yes I do have an active broadband account, a member of the technical team said they were raising a ticket to have it placed onto my current active billing account. However that was over a week ago now, I spent over 4 hours trying to sort it and seems it is in a black hole 🕳 

Zak_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thank you for coming back to us @email83

We can take a look into this for you no problem. 

I will pop you over a PM so that I can get some account information. 

Kind regards,

Zak_M