cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Virgin Net address has disappeared

JDRODD1
Tuning in

Hi

Just picked up this conversatation as my Virgin-Net has just dissappeared.

Can you possibly assist me the same way as Jez ?

For your information, I do look at the notifications that I received from Virgin Media, but at not time can I remember seeing one concerning this thread.

Your help would be gratefully appreiated.

Regards

John

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Chris_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi JDRODD1, thanks for messaging over a private message and we are glad that we could provide some assistance. Please let us know if you require anything further - thanks again Chris. 

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

12 REPLIES 12

jem101
Superstar

@JDRODD1 important question, are you a current VM broadband account holder? If so can you log into the myvirginmedia.com website and check if the email address is properly associated with your broadband account?

Hi There

Sorry, I am not a VM Broadband user.

I have a VM login, but as previously mentioned in a message it comes up that my mailbox is currently unavailable and to try back in an hour. This I have been doing for a number of days now.

John

Hi JDRODD1, thanks for the message and sorry to hear that you are having issues with the email, can you confirm if you have an active service with us for TV broadband or telephone. if so we will be able to look into this via private message. ^Chris. 

@Chris_W1 I believe that @JDRODD1 has stated in an earlier post that they are not a VM broadband customer. This thread seems to have been spun off from another one, judging from the first post, where it appears that @JDRODD1 is asking for his mailbox to be reinstated in the same way as it was for another user in similar circumstances. 

Hi jem101, thanks for the message. I will get one sent over to him now. ^Chris. 

Hi Chris

Have you nmanged to extract anything ?

Yours

John

Chris_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi JDRODD1, thanks for messaging over a private message and we are glad that we could provide some assistance. Please let us know if you require anything further - thanks again Chris. 

Hi JDRODD1, thanks for the reply. We have contacted you via private message. Chris 

emdoteff
Joining in

Well done on getting some resolution on this. It just happened to me (yesterday 26/10/21) after over 20 years of trouble free access to my trusty virgin.net account! I have PM'd Chris in the hope that they can help.