Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Virgin Net address has disappeared

AnjaBa
Joining in

@Paulina_z

Dear Paulina

I have the same issue.  My virgin.net account got suddenly closed down this morning without a warning.  I did phone virgin media and they told me there is nothing I can do as I don't have an active account.  Looking at previous posts, it looks like you have helped various others keep their account open for a short time to support a transition.  I have some really important emails I would need to respond to (including from an embassy). Would it be possible to help me do the same?  I would be very grateful for your help.  Thank you very much. 

Kind regards

Anja

3 REPLIES 3

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @AnjaBa,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post here on our forums.

I can look into this for you but would need you to confirm a few details via a private message to enable me to investigate this for you.

Please look out for my message and we can get started.

Regards,

Steven_L

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

You're very welcome @AnjaBa and I will be in touch as soon as I have a response from our support team.

Have a great day 🙂

Thanks

Steven_L

Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi AnjaBa,

Thank you for your message to Steve - he won't be back on shift for a few days so I've responded on his behalf.

I am very sorry that we haven't been able to provide temporary access to your email account. Once the account has been deleted after account closure, we can attempt to request temporary access but it's not always possible. Once the account has been closed down, it's not possible for us to restore it after this point.

I can only apologise for the inconvenience caused.

Beth

Beth