cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Virgin Media Email mailbox unavailable

kenito
Joining in

Hi, I have the same problem. Have a broadband VM account, but everytime I try and set up Virgin Media email I get hit with "Mailbox unavailable". Everytime. Is it designed to work?

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3

Tom_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @kenito, thanks for your post although I'm sorry you're having problems with your email - this is generally the case when there's a suspicion of a hacked email address.

I can definitely look into this in further detail for you if the preliminary troubleshooting tips don't work, but please first kindly reset your password to a NEW and UNUSED password and then wait approximately 30 minutes and try to sign in to your emails again.

For further guidance, please check here.

Please keep us posted!

Many thanks

Tom_W

Hi Tom, thank you.

Ok, I changed my password on my Virgin Media account, waited 1 hour, then clicked on Virgin Media email link while signed in to my Virgin Media account.

However I get the same "mailbox unavailable" message.

I have never been able to access or set up a Virgin Media email as "mailbox is always unavailable".

Does Virgin Media email actually exist?

Thanks

Hi Kenito, thank you for getting back to us. 

Sorry to hear the initial troubleshooting did not help. I will send you a PM to confirm a few details so we can look into this further for you. You can find the PM in the top right corner of the page in your Inbox. 

We can return to the public thread with an update as soon as possible!

All the best. 

Molly