cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Unable to access manage accounts section on my profile, also some email accounts not working

Paul105
Joining in

Hi 

I Have exactly the same issue and am therefore unable to change my password. 

Was there a solution ? 

5 REPLIES 5

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @Paul105

I'm very sorry to hear you are also having this issue. 

Just to clarify, are you unable to log in to your My Virgin Media as you no longer have the password? 

Thank you. 

Hi Ashley

No I can log on fine, everything is working. I just can't change my password as the account details says :

We're sorry this isn't the page you wanted.

This part of the site isn't working at the moment, but it'll be up and running again soon.

etc etc .... 

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Paul105,

Thank you for your response and for letting us know what the issue is.

Are you able to change your password on the account details page when you log into your account via the App, or a different web browser?

Please let us know so we can look into this further for you if needed.

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

I have tried safari, firefox and chrome on mac and also safari on iphone. 

I don't see the option to change password within the app. The help section directs you towards the My Virgin Media web page where "account settings/account details" come up with the same error message.  

Thanks for coming back to us @Paul105 and thanks for trying to change your account password via the app and site.

I can look into this further for you but we would need to confirm some details via private message, so that we can pass through account security and resolve the issues for you.

Please look out for my private message and we can get started.

Regards,

Steven_L