cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Unable to access manage accounts section on my profile, also some email accounts not working

stocktake
Tuning in

I have the exact same issue, tried different browsers, VPN, different machines still get the OOps somethings broken screen...

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

That message most likely indicates a configuration issue with your account in the VM backend systems.  A referral to the  IT team by the VM Forum Team is probably required.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

15 REPLIES 15

Corey_C

Thanks for your post and welcome to the Community Forums, stocktake,

Sorry to hear that you have been getting this error. How long has this been occurring and are you able to try resetting your browser including clearing all stored data?

Let us know how it goes.

Cheers,

Corey C

Hi,

I have deleted all history, cookies and images, still get this screen. I have tried accessing this on a different laptop and get the same result

stocktake_0-1635253648977.png

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

That message most likely indicates a configuration issue with your account in the VM backend systems.  A referral to the  IT team by the VM Forum Team is probably required.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs

"A referral to the  IT team by the VM Forum Team is probably required."

Can this be actioned please or do I need to do anything more?

Thanks in anticipation

Dave...

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

I'm sure that @Corey_C  will be along shortly to follow this up.

Thank you for your response @stocktake

We will be happy to help regarding this. I have sent a private message. Please look out for the purple envelope and provide a response when you can. 

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Message replied to thanks to all for the help everyone. 

What a great place this is 🙂

Hello, I have a similar issue, as attached.

I haven't found a way to contact Virgin Media, other than on here, I hope you can help please.

This what happens when I log into my account

Oliver__0-1652443996528.png

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

HI Oliver_, 

I am sorry to hear you are having similar issues, have you tried different browsers/devices and cleared your cache?

Zoie