cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Unable to access email inbox

Brillo
On our wavelength

Mine still isn't working either on my computer,  tablet and phone. I use Mailbird on my computer for 3 email accounts and only the virgin one says error. I can still use the other non virgin emails to send test messages to my Virgin account but obviously don't get them. It's the Virgin media side somewhere which they need to sort out. I haven't logged onto Webmail but assume this is OK. Just have to wait for Virgin to sort it out but people in business it's harder and inconvenient. 

7 REPLIES 7

Brillo
On our wavelength

Yes I have an error too & unable to send receive from my Virgin account. I use Mailbird so can send via G-Mail & Hotmail. Just waiting for it to be fixed. It doesn't work on my phone either. However my wife's email account is fine. Very strange.

Thanks for your post and for reaching out to the Community Forums, Brillo,

I've sent you a private message to confirm your account details and to reset your mailbox.

Cheers,

Corey C

Brillo
On our wavelength

I can't even access virgin webmail to see my emails online. This is on their Web page.

Sorry!

Your mailbox is not available at the moment.

Please retry again in one hour and make sure you are using the correct password to access your email from all of your devices.

If the problem continues, please call our team for help on 150 from a Virgin Media phone or mobile, or 0345 454 1111 from any other phone and select option 2. For details about how much it costs to call our team from a Virgin Media home phone, visit virginmedia.com/callcosts. Call costs from other networks and mobiles vary.

Brillo
On our wavelength

Hi. As far as I a, aware its an issue with Virgin. I get the same messages on my computer , tablet and phone. I use Mailbird on my computer for 3 email accounts and only Virgin says there is an error apparently with imap. I also can't access webmail either. They need to sort it out as people have email for businesses. 

Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Brillo,

Thanks for your post.

I'm sorry to hear you've been having trouble accessing your emails recently, I'd like to help.

I'll pop you over a PM now so I can take some more details for you and look into this.

Please look out for my message over at the purple envelope.

Beth

Beth

Brillo
On our wavelength

Yep, everyone is having IMAP issues since yesterday. I have 3 devices & can't get virgin email to work. All my other emails work on Mailbird except Vrigin. I'm holding on till it's fixed by Virgin. Even the Webmail doesn't work. Must be a tricky fix for Virgin. People who have business will suffer!

https://store.virginmedia.com/unavailable.html
Your mailbox is not available at the moment.

Please retry again in one hour and make sure you are using the correct password to access your email from all of your devices.

If the problem continues, please call our team for help on 150 from a Virgin Media phone or mobile, or 0345 454 1111 from any other phone and select option 2. For details about how much it costs to call our team from a Virgin Media home phone, visit virginmedia.com/callcosts. Call costs from other networks and mobiles vary.

Hi Brillo,

Thanks for coming back, we are able to help, please respond to the private message sent by Beth so she can help further.

Regards

Paul.