cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Unable to access email inbox

Phil_60
Tuning in

Hi, I can't access my blueyonder email either from my phone or laptop.

Please help, I cannot be without it.

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

email now working again following password change.

Thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

10 REPLIES 10

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@Phil_60  Try changing the password for the account concerned.

Sign in to My Virgin Media, go to My Profile and/or Manage Accounts depending on whether the account concerned is your primary account or an additional one. Select the account concerned and then click on Change to the right of password if a primary account or View/Change then change to the right of password for secondary accounts.

If this doesn't unlock the account post back and the VM Forum Team should be able to help you with this tomorrow.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Hi, thanks for the reply.

When I go on manage my accounts I can see all the additional accounts but not my primary - I thought but may be wrong that my account should be listed along with the additional accounts but marked primary?

The primary account is the one I have an issue with.

That means I'd have to change the password on my profile - I'll await reply before I do that...I'm really concerned at what has happened to my primary account.

Thanks

Hi Phil_60

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community. Sorry to hear of the email issue. 

Can I ask, have you ever seen it logged alongside the other emails? As it's a bit strange for it to disappear like that. 

Best,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

Hi, I'm not sure if it was ever there or not.

I was just thinking about just how much info I have stored in folders on that account.

I really hope Virgin haven't "lost" it.   Please help.

Thanks for your reply. I have sent you a private message to confirm your account details and to check with IT.

Cheers,

Corey C

I've replied to the pm

thanks

email now working again following password change.

Thanks

Thank you Graham, most helpful.

Appreciated sir.

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@Phil_60 wrote:

Thank you Graham, most helpful.

Appreciated sir.

Pleased to have been able to help.  That's why we volunteer to help on this forum.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks