cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Unable to access Email

Lloydy1965
Joining in

Hello I have the exact same problem , can somebody please help . 

22 REPLIES 22

Hello , can anyone help with this please , anybody had theirs reinstated or do I need to forget about this account and open another ? 

Hi Lloydy1965,

Thanks for the message and sorry to hear that you are having issues with the emails, can you confrm if this is happening on multiple browsers, does changing the password allow you to gain access?.  Please let us know how it goes and if there is still an issue I will be able to look into this further for you. 

Chris. 

Thanks for replying Chris , I have spoken to 4 customer services who have tried to reset it , they have since raised a ticket for IT to unlock it . I have been without email for 3 days now and wondering if this will get sorted . 

Looks like this is quite a big problem , still waiting after ticket sent to IT , questions my option to move from VM as this has left a bad taste because of the lack of knowledge of what is going on . Just being passed from pillow to post and no one seems interested even in the long standing customers , as always it’s the new customers that seem more important .

Worst thing is no one seems to know what’s going on , called again this morning and no joy .

Zak_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Good afternoon @Lloydy1965

Really sorry to hear that you are still having these issues, did they provide you with an estimated fix time for this? 

Kind regards,

Zak_M

I had a ticket raised and was told would be contacted within 24 -48 hrs , that runs out today . No doubt I will be on the phone again today at sometime and start over again explaining this . Surely someone somewhere can just press a button to sort this , so frustrating , thanks for the reply Zak .

Good luck with that , I’ve been waiting 3 days now from the IT or back office , absolute farce this , someone somewhere just needs to press a button to unlock my email account , can I contact them . NO .

Still waiting , anybody help ? 

Anybody ? Am I being ignored on purpose because I’ve dared to speak back to the VIPer ? I’ve been asking for help on here for a week and other just post and get seen to straight away , looks like Sky is the way forward .