cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Secondary email account missing.

D3P
Joining in

I am having the same issue today.  I created an email address for my husband many years ago, which he uses as his main email account and today he couldn't access his emails.  I have checked in my accounts and his email address is missing (the other 6 I have are all fine).

Can someone tell me where his address has gone and if it is recoverable as he will be receiving important emails into this address.

Many thanks

Debby

17 REPLIES 17

Zak_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Good evening @D3P 

Welcome to the forums and thank you for taking the time to post. 

I am sorry to hear that you are having an issue with your email address. 

What error message is shown when your husband getting when trying to log into his email address? 

Kind regards,

Zak_M

Hi Zak

Thanks for your reply.  When he tries to sign in he gets the message that his username isn't recognised.  When I look on my accounts this email address has disappeared.

Hope you can help.

Best wishes

Debby

Hi Debby,

Thank you for checking. It certainly is strange.

I'm going to pop you over a PM now so I can look into this for you and take some more details.

Please do look out for my message over at the purple envelope 🙂

Beth

Beth

Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Debby,

Thanks for confirming the details with me via PM.

I have now re enabled the mailbox so all aliases should now be working. Can you please try resetting the password for that mailbox too before trying access again?

Let me know how you get on from here.

Beth

Beth

Hi Beth

I reset the password and tried logging on as markparlett but the error messages says username not recognised, so I tried logging in as mjparlett but still getting the mailbox unavailable message.

Bw

Debby

Hi Debby,

Thanks for checking for me, sorry to hear you're still stuck

I have raised this issue now with our IT Teams for further investigation. As soon as I have any  updates on this issue for you I will let you know.

Thanks for all your patience in the meantime and sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Beth

Beth

Hi Beth

I wondered if there has been an update from IT?  My husband has been without his email now for a couple of weeks and has some critical stuff he needs to access.

Best wishes

Debby

Hi @D3P,

I've just checked and I'm afraid that there's no update just yet. Sorry.

We'll let you know as soon as we know more.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

Hi Zach

Please could someone unlock my husbands email account, it is really critical that he accesses some documents and hasn't had email access for 3 weeks now.

Many thanks

Debby