cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Secondary email account disappeared

NewBee19
Joining in

I am also having difficulty re-setting the passwords on secondary accounts. I've followed the steps noted above. Update settings, then manage other accounts. It lists my secondary email addresses but it will only allow me to delete tham. No option to change the passwords. Hoping that someone can help me please.

Thank you in advance

5 REPLIES 5

用心棒
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

The option to manage secondary account via the primary was removed May 2022 during a redesign of the site.

To  reset an account's password go to Forgotten your Password? | Reset Here | Virgin Media , enter its email address and follow the instructions.

-- 
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more
Have I helped? Click helpful.jpeg Mark as Helpful Answer and solved, or use thanks.jpeg Kudos to say thanks

thank you 👍

Hi NewBee19,

Thank you for reaching back out to us and for your post, were you able to locate your secondary Email with the help of 用心棒?

Regards

Paul.

Yes I was 😀

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @NewBee19,

Thanks for your update on this. I'm glad to hear you've been able to locate the email and get things sorted. If you do need anything else, feel free to create a new post and we'll be happy to help 😄

Cheers, 

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ