cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Reset access to virgin.net email address

JaneShelley
Tuning in

I have had the same issue and have been on the phone to Virgin numerous times but get a different answer every time.  Someone called to respond to my complaint today and said that my email address went to Talk Talk in 2015 but Talk Talk have checked their database and my email address was never transferred to them and was managed by Virgin. So back to Virgin again, please can you reinstate my account so that I can transfer all the information away.  Everything is set up on there, tickets are being sent there etc.  It went down on the 26th October, so should be able to be reactivated if the 90 day window is true. We were not informed our email would be switched off. 

21 REPLIES 21

Total nightmare as everything is connected to it. I’ve a new email address with a new email service provider and will be moving everything over and putting a reply on for people to use my other address moving forward. I wish everyone all the luck in the world. I would have otherwise looked for legal advice on this as I can’t understand how there’s no accountability for this upset and disregard for someone’s information. Good luck and don’t give up. 

Hi @JaneShelley,

I do apologise for the inconvenience caused here, though I am glad to hear that you've now been able to regain access.

Please do let us know if there's anything more that we can help you with.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!