cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: No access to my virgin.net email account

eddywat
Tuning in

Hi 

My virgin.net account stopped working 22nd December? Had this address for 25 years wondered if anyone could help me get access to it so I can save and move details would be very gratefull

Thanks 

Edd

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jpeg1
Alessandro Volta

Check here:

https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Email/Orphan-Email-accounts/td-p/3492073

- jpeg1
My name is NOT Alessandro. That's just a tag Virginmedia sticks on some contributors. Please ignore it.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

14 REPLIES 14

jpeg1
Alessandro Volta

Check here:

https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Email/Orphan-Email-accounts/td-p/3492073

- jpeg1
My name is NOT Alessandro. That's just a tag Virginmedia sticks on some contributors. Please ignore it.

Hi and thanks for the reply. I was hoping someone could help me get access to the account so i could save contacts and addresses 

hopefully someone can help 

Thanks again 

Hi @eddywat

Welcome to our community forums and thank you for your first post

Sorry to hear you are having issues with your email account. We can understand your concern and want to best help. Just to confirm, are you a current VM cable customer? Also what happens when you try to log in? Do you get an error message?

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi Akua 

Thank you for taking the time to help me it is much appreciated. From what I have read here I think my account may have been orphaned.

It was working fine until December 23rd and now just says `mailbox unavailable` no I have no Virgin broadband and have not been a customer for a number of years now, I kept the same email address that I have used for years. Wondered if there was anyway to allow tempory access so I can move contacts etc

Thanks again 

Ed

Hi eddywat,

I'm sorry to hear you're still struggling with this.

Can I ask if you have tried resetting your password? If not, can you please try resetting the email password to something unique and wait 30 minutes before signing back in again?

Let me know how that goes

Beth

Hi Beth
Thanks for your reply, just says mailbox unavailable?
Thanks for your help with this
Edd

Hi Beth

Wondered if someone could help me access the account
Many Thanks
Ed

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

HI Eddywat, 

Thank you for your reply, just to confirm, is that what happens when you have attempted to reset?

When was the last time you had access to the account?

Zoie

Hi Zoie 

Thanks for your message, last time I had access was the 23rd December. I just keep getting `mailbox unavailable`

as stated earlier I do not have vm broadband and have had the virgin.net account for 25 years, concerned that the account may be deleted before I can access it for 

contacts etc thanks for your help much appreciated  

Edd