cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: New Contract sent to wrong Email address

Prasath_76
Tuning in

Hi I recently ordered a new 18 month broadband and it said give your email then I typed the wrong email so the contract will go to the wrong email and I don’t know what to do so please can someone help me!!!!                                               Regards,Prasath

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

Prasath_76
Tuning in

Can someone please reply as soon as possible 

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

Katie_WT
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi there @Prasath_76

Welcome to our Community and thanks so much for your first post - I was sorry to understand that you supplied the incorrect email address for your new contract. 

Is this a brand new account or have you just renewed a contract on an existing account?

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

8 REPLIES 8

Prasath_76
Tuning in

Can someone please reply as soon as possible 

I really need help please someone from Virgin Media Team reply to this message                         Regards,Prasath

Anyone?

Katie_WT
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi there @Prasath_76

Welcome to our Community and thanks so much for your first post - I was sorry to understand that you supplied the incorrect email address for your new contract. 

Is this a brand new account or have you just renewed a contract on an existing account?

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

Hi There this is a brand new account 

And new Contract 

Katie_WT
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Cheers @Prasath_76

We should be able to get things sorted out for you 🙂 What I'll do is pop you a quick Private Message so we can take some information from you and take a closer look. Please look for a purple envelope in the top right of the page and pop me a reply when you can. 

Hope to hear from you soon. 

Katie - Forum Team

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for confirming that you have now received your contract to the correct mailbox.

Please let us know if you have any further issues.

Regards,

Steven_L