cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Mailbox unavailable

Stevef24
Joining in

I have the same problem.  The website version says ‘sorry your mailbox is unavailable’ even before I have said which one it is. The primary email account came back after 24 hours. The secondary account has been down since Tuesday.  Status does not list email separately. It states all is ok.

3 REPLIES 3

Stevef24
Joining in

Hi

I have a similar problem:   

My email account went down around 12 noon Tuesday 24 Aug 2021.  The primary account email came back by 07:50hrs 25 Aug 2021.  The secondary account is still unavailable at 09:00hrs Thursday 26 Aug 2021.

I notice that when I click on the email button on the virgin media website that it says ‘Sorry Your mailbox is not available at the moment’  even before I have the chance to say my email address.  This seems to indicate that it is not possible to access any email boxes via the website at present.

I need to have this secondary account working to use for work and other things that are important to me.

I have tried the status options on website and on the app.  Both say there is no issues,  but neither of them list email separately,  even though a picture of the app shown on the website shows it would.

Anyone know when Virgin Media will fix this problem?

Molly_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hey @Stevef24,

Welcome to the forums and many thanks for your post. I'm really sorry to hear of the issues you've been having with your mailboxes.

I'd like to take a closer look into this for you and help get your secondary email unlocked. I'll just send you a private message to get some account details from you, so please keep an eye on the purple envelope at the top of the page.

Many thanks,

Molly_G
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Molly_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hey @Stevef24,

Thanks for coming back to me via pm - I'm glad our telephone support staff had already managed to get these unlocked for you.

If any further issues do arise, feel free to drop back to the forums and we'll be happy to help.

Kind regards,

Molly_G
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide