cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Mailbox is unavailable

Morrile
Up to speed

Hello,

Only one of my email accounts is showing as unavailable, it the one that starts with an L. Can someone please resolve this soon?

Kind regards,

Morrile

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Serena_C
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Morrile,

Welcome to our Community Help Forum 🙂

Thank you for making your first post regarding your email issue, I'm sorry to hear that your mailbox is currently unavailable.

What happens when you use this link https://mail2.virginmedia.com/ to access the emails - does this one allow you to access them?

Have you tried changing the password on your My Virgin Media account virg.in/myVM ?#

Kind regards,

Serena

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

5 REPLIES 5

Serena_C
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Morrile,

Welcome to our Community Help Forum 🙂

Thank you for making your first post regarding your email issue, I'm sorry to hear that your mailbox is currently unavailable.

What happens when you use this link https://mail2.virginmedia.com/ to access the emails - does this one allow you to access them?

Have you tried changing the password on your My Virgin Media account virg.in/myVM ?#

Kind regards,

Serena

Hello,

Webmail was not working, yet yesterday it all was, including webmail. Many thanks for fixing it, very much appreciated.

Morrile

Sofia_B
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Glad to hear you're now able to access the email account @Morrile

If you have any further issues please let us know and we'll happily assist. 🙂

Thanks,

Sofia
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Hello Sofia,

I created a new account, starts with an H, and I cannot log into it via webmail. Going to assume it's the same problem as before?

Kind regards,

Lee

Hi Lee,

Thanks for coming back to us, Lee.

I shall PM you now to assist further

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill