cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

Re: Mailbox Unavailable πŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒ

peterfenton
Tuning in

Found this thread and I thought would try and see if it help.

My account has been un accessible since around 6.30 last night .

I'm expecting a couple of urgent emails so need access asap

thanks

Your mailbox is not available at the moment.

Please retry again in one hour and make sure you are using the correct password to access your email from all of your devices.

If the problem continues, please call our team for help on 150 from a Virgin Media phone or mobile, or 0345 454 1111 from any other phone and select option 2. For details about how much it costs to call our team from a Virgin Media home phone, visit virginmedia.com/callcosts. Call costs from other networks and mobiles vary.

3 REPLIES 3

peterfenton
Tuning in
Bit of a joke the help line is only open for 8 am great customer service when you are expecting urgent emails .... work related

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@peterfenton  Have you tried following the instructions set out here for this situation? Email accounts locked, mailbox unable, unable to a... - Virgin Media Community - 4808847

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Hi Peter, sorry to hear of this. Did you follow the instructions in this thread posted by @Graham_A

Let us know if you are still having access issues following completing the troubleshooting steps. Also please be aware our working hours are slightly different due to the New Years bank holidays, but we will get back to supporting you as soon as we can. 

All the best, Molly

Molly