cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Locked out of Blueyonder email / cannot access Blueyonder email

heenasach
Tuning in

Hi @Zach_R,

As per Graham's email I have done what was suggested, but how does that 'unlock' an account?? I have tried a unique password as well.

Your 2nd line support tried a password change on Tuesday, but the 'account is locked' message still appeared.

Appear to be going around in circles - is this with the 'Unlock Team ' or not? ie why is a password change being suggested?

If so, nearly 48 hours have elapsed, and this is causing some real issues.

Lastly, I would add that the webcare portal shows an 'alias' email address as the 'Virgin Media Mail address'.

ie different from the username - I know they are connected, but is the wrong one being 'unlocked'??

Thanks

Heena

5 REPLIES 5

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @heenasach,

Thank you for your post. I am really sorry to hear of these issues you've been having accessing your email account.

Do you have any other services with us beside the use of an email account? Along with this, have you tried changing the password to one that you have never used for that account before?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

Hi @Zach_R,

We have  the full package, 2 x boxes, full cinema/sports, highest speed broadband etc etc.

The email address on the sanjiv@ account was changed to a unique one.

Then tested in Outlook, and still the message is: server rejected you login.

The password change does work as it will allow a login to the webcare page

Message on webmail:

Your mailbox is not available at the moment.

Please retry again in one hour and make sure you are using the correct password to access your email from all of your devices.

If the problem continues, please call our team for help on 150 from a Virgin Media phone or mobile, or 0345 454 1111 from any other phone and select option 2. For details about how much it costs to call our team from a Virgin Media home phone, visit virginmedia.com/callcosts. Call costs from other networks and mobiles vary.

Do we know what is happening with the unlock team?

Do you have visibility there?

Thanks

Heena

@Zach_R @Jodi_S @ Travis_M  where has everybody gone?
The first response is super quick asking all sorts of questions...now you have the details.

What's the resolution?

Thanks

Heena

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi heenasach, 

Thank you for your reply and for providing the information requested. 

At this stage, we would like to take a closer look at your account. 

I am going to pop you over a private message which you will be able to access via the purple envelope on the top right of this page. 

Speak soon, 

Nat

We have an issue with my wife’s email. Can I ask have you had your problem solved ? Been told blueyonder email no longer works and will be eventually locked out of all of then. We have 3 on our account.