cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Keeping virgin email but moving accounts

Xanderg3d
Joining in

Hi Tom/Virgin Media

Would someone from Virgin Media be able to contact me to arrange a transfer of ALL email accounts from my, to my wife's new account?

For personal reasons she will now have an account at the address whereas mine is going to be shutting down but she still needs her email which has always been on mine. I don't require access to any of them so she can have them all. (Hopefully that makes sense)

Many thanks in advance

6 REPLIES 6

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Xanderg3rd, 

Thank you for your post and welcome to the forums 🙂 

I can certainly take look into this for you, firstly I would need to confirm if your account is still active? So we can transfer the email/emails over?

Zoie

Hi Zoie.

Yes the old account is still active and the new account was ordered yesterday. (Delivery of equipment is booked for Friday)

Thanks,

Alex

Thanks for confirming @Xanderg3d 🙂 

I've just checked for you and we can certainly request this however we would also need permission from your wife and DPA would need to be cleared on both accounts. 

Can you get your wife to create a post on this thread so we can invite you both to PM and get the ball rolling?

Cheers

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi Ayisha,

Replying to this thread as per the PM request you mentioned.

Thanks, Hannah 

Travis_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @HannahG

Thank you for the reply, please keep an eye on your inbox and I'll drop you a message so we can get this sorted.

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

Travis_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Xanderg3d

Thanks for your post

I need to confirm some details with you via a Private Message so we can get the accounts shifted over, please keep an eye on your inbox.

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team