Menu
BSA
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: How to Delete hacked virgin.net email account

Hello All.

Posting here as I've gone round & round trying to sort this myself.... I believe my old virgin.net email account has been hacked & would like to delete it but cant now access it anyway...... Can anyone help please? Admin? Cheers & thanks!

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

And you've had continued to go round in circles by appending this post to along resolved earlier thread. Which is why I have moved it to a thread of its own to make it clear and visible to the Community.

Wait time for the VM Forum Team to assist is upwards of a week. They can help get the address deleted properly. Don't post again or you'll go to the back of the queue, just wait and keep watching the thread.

-----------------------

Superuser 18/19.
Use Kudos to say thanks
Tick an answer as "helpful" only when the problem is solved
Please don't send me private messages unless I ask you to.
I do not work for VM. The advice I give is based on my best understanding of VM policy and practice. You rely on it at your own risk.
Forum Team (Retired) Jen_A
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi BSA,

If you have a current VM broadband account we may be able to link the virgin.net email address, if that's what you'd like. If not we can arrange for its removal. Please reply to my PM (purple envelope, top right) and I'll sort this out for you Smiley Happy

Jen
Forum Team

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired) Jen_A
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Just an update to confirm total deletion of the email address Smiley Happy

Jen
Forum Team