cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Forbidden Error Message

Giffoid
Joining in

Hello,

I am also experiencing this bug and 'Watti' from Virgin promised to fix it - we were communicating via WhatsApp as requested by Virgin Media. Needless to say, it has not been fixed and 'Watti' has disappeared without further comment ...... 

3 REPLIES 3

coenoby
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@Giffoid wrote:

I am also experiencing this bug

It may well need intervention from Virgin Media to resolve that but you could try a couple of things to see if you can sort it yourself.

You could try accessing the webmail account in a Private or Incognito window in your browser. Chrome calls it "incognito mode", Firefox "private window". Edge calls it "InPrivate" and other browsers have slightly different names but the function is generally the same. When you use it, you will be logging in without using any cookies stored in the browser. Depending on which browser you are using you can open a private or incognito window by pressing the Ctrl+Shift+N keys or the Ctrl+Shift+P keys at the same time.

Alternatively, you could try access VM using a different browser.

If you can access using either of those workarounds it will show there is a problem with a cookie in your current browser and you will have to delete the VM cookies to resolve the problem. A quick Google for "How to delete cookies in........" will show you how to do that for your browser.

If neither of those works and you still get that error message you will need to hold on until one of the Forum Team (VM employees who support this forum) contacts you via this thread. They should be able to raise this with the appropriate VM technical team.

Coenoby

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media.

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Thanks Coenoby!

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Giffoid,

Welcome back to our Community Forums! Thank you for your post and I'm sorry to hear that you've been receiving an error message on your emails! 

I can see that @coenoby responded to your query and provided some excellent advice! Can you tell us if this has helped you resolve this issue?

If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know and we'll be more than happy to help! 🙂

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs